[Review] Vaseline Skin Serum for Polluted Jakarta!
Ola! How are you folks?
It’s been ages since we last met (not literally, but you know what I mean).
This time, I’ll be sharing something special to those of ya who felt the same-boring problems as folks who live in Indonesia, especially Jakarta.
I think y’all have noticed how polluted Jakarta is. It was ranked the first as the most polluted city and obviously, it’s not something to be proud of. In fact, since it’s too scary to get out, people start wanting to sue the government for the clean air. I guess, it’s not something that government can fully control. More or less, we took part creating the pollution alive, such as private vehicle, waste dumping, and so on. Well, it’s not pretty, but there’re things we can do to avoid worse problem from arising.
We as active women are mostly facing the same problems that caused by the heat & polluted air; say hello to dry, unhealthy skin.
It’s crazy, how desperate our skin can be because of the environment. While looking unpleasant, dry skin can also invite real diseases such as skin cancer, etc.
Thus, it is very-very important to protect our skin from the heat & draught.
Now, I’d like to introduce you our little savior from Vaseline:
Limited edition skin serum product from Vaseline, enriched by micro droplets of Vaseline Jelly to repair & help us to achieve glowing skin we’ve desired.
Aren’t you excited to hear that, folks?
This new fella comes with 3 variants derived from superfood ingredients:
Cranberry: for your bright glowskin
Citrus: for your fresh glowskin
Green tea: for your healthy glowskin
A complete package? I must say, yeah!
1. Vaseline Superfood Skin Serum Cranberry
Enriched by cranberry extract that has collagen to repair our dull skin. It will give bright & glowing affect to our skin.
2. Vaseline Superfood Skin Serum Citrus
Contains extract citrus, infamous for Vitamin C that can gives nutrition to skin. For a fresh and glowing skin!
3. Vaseline Superfood Skin Serum Green Tea
With extract green tea which is filled with high antioxidant that may hydrate our skin. Definitely perfect for a healthier and glowing skin, eh?
After trying it on hands, these are my honest reviews:
1. FINALLY! A moisturizer that is not sticky! My skin is the type that gets sweaty easily. Putting on a moisturizer, lotion, or whatever that is liquid-y will not result well after a day full of sweat. Vaseline skin serum is not sticky at all and I just love it!
2. It’s so light, I felt like putting on nothing. This is actually one of the advantages, I would say. Putting on a layer of moisturizer/ lotion could get heavy sometimes. Especially, when feeling once is not enough, ugh.
3. I LOVE THE SMELL! For me it’s equally important as the ingredients itself. And Vaseline skin serum is definitely a check list for this one.
So, what do you say?
Would you try this folk at home?
To purchase yours, you can always go to sociolla.com!
or through LAZADA by clicking
Get a special discount with my code:
Also, for more detailed info you may check Vaseline's instagram in @VaselineID
#SuperskinEveryday #VaselineSuperfoodSkinSerum #VaselinexBeautyJournal