dress yourself up with cocomelody
"she's getting married!"
"what? for fckin real?"
"FCKIN BALI, MAN!"
"yeah, i know right"
"next year, on feb!"
"THAT SOON? HELL NO!"
i was pretty shocked when a friend of mine sent me the news.
a playmate from high school of mine is getting maried next year.
it feels too soon, but it just hit me that i'm no that young anymore.
oh no, i am definitely not that young anymore.
speaking of wedding, you may have realised that i loved talking about it in my recent posts.
and it feels like not enough! i need to talk about it more!
just on this one fine day, i dropped by on this interesting website called cocomelody
for over 15 years, they have been an expert dress-maker in bridal profession!
how cool is that, huh?
cocomelody started up with wedding dresses and added more products on their way. they strive to provide outstanding quality without the costs of traditional bridal boutiques and with the ease of shopping from online retailers.
as this friend of mine is planning to have her wedding on bali, i definitely need to recommend her these amazing beach wedding dresses
and i have locked my eyes on these dresses:
well, i suggest you ladies, if you are looking for 2016 wedding dresses you should totally check their website out!
and here's a little tips for you to choose the right dresses for the occassion *as quoted from cocomelody itself
1. look for beach wedding dresses with such light and airy fabrics as chiffon or organza which are able to show off your figure curves.
2. halter necklines lend a more casual, informal or casual dress that will amaze you.
3. you also may want to draw some attention on the length of the frock!
4. if you want to approach sea waves, long beach wedding dresses must be wet
5. choose the right wedding dress of high quality despite of low prices for your perfect beach wedding!
and this one is my favourite ever!
what's even greater, they are currently having this sale campaign and you could get these amazing dresses at reduced price!
oh goodness, i want my wedding now!
well, have fun!
and don't forget to invite me to your wedding ;)