"for what?""for not being able to reply all of the comments & do some blogwalking like usual...?"
"NOW, EXPLAIN YOURSELF!""ran out of excuses..."
"well, i don't mean to boast or anything, but i'm particularly
busy. with lots of things to do, lots of issues to mind. so please understand"
"1. my mom's here (that should explains everything :p)
2. been busy with meetings for easter camp thing for church
3. renewing my visa, which takes lots of effort to do so
4. been to an interview and yesssss... im FINALLY ACCEPTED to volunteer for L'oreal Melbourne Fashion Week as a dresser (yes, i'm so hyped & excited about it! after a fucked-up interview i finally got in! seriously man, this is too fascinating) so yeah, basically i'm too overwhelm and couldn't think to do anything else
5. catching up with my friends (bro, i need a life. i need to socialise! HA!)
6. just traveled to Tasmania and will be going to Sydney later today - so as we speak
i know, it sounds ridiculous. my schedule sounds ridiculous, but that's life i've been living in.
so yeah... sorry for ignoring all of your comments down there. will totally catch everything up soon!
for the time being, smile with me :D
random acessories - handmade & thailand, floral vest - ID's, tee - hongkong, gold skirt - dotti, floral tights - forever new, doll necklace - made from keychain (thailand)
*pssst, since i couldn't find a good spot to catch my "outfit of the day" i decided to shoot myself in my friend's apartment. and yes, apparently she didn't know :p and i can't hide it in my blog so if you see this PAU... i love you... hahahaha. sorry for using your apt to satisfy my narcissism :p
(never too late to follow my twitter, peeps!)